Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Calligram


     My second project at begging digital arts. Calligram, I loved the idea of making a calligram since the begging of the class, this was a very fun and interesting experience. We used Adobe Illustrator to make this calligram, at the beginning, i did not know how to use illustrator like any other design program, but while it took me a while to have an approximate idea of how to use DreamWeaver, i learned how to use Adobe Illustrator right away. Today i love this program, it is extremely useful.
     
     When i started making sketches for the calligram, i had so many things in my mind, i could not figure out what to draw. I wanted to make a car, a sea horse, a gun, a shark, among others. Then after too much thinking i decided to make a white shark just because i like white sharks. And today i am very happy with my design, but i am going to change the interior of my calligram because i used letters to big and it does not have shape in the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment